Thursday, March 17, 2016

This Mom of 5 Has Had $500,000 of Plastic Surgery to Look Like Barbie



Nanette Hammond, 42, started getting regular Botox injection around the age 27 when she met her now-husband Dave. Since then, she's had five children … and spent more than $500,000 to look and live like Barbie. That does not include her hot pink Barbie convertible."My husband Dave and my children are just so proud of me and what I've achieved through surgery. They think I look great - my life is better than Barbie's now," Hammond told NewsDog Media. She explained she was obsessed with Barbies from an early age and was eager to start her transformation as soon as she could.


Since beginning Botox treatments, she's had three breast augmentations, a breast lift, veneers, lip fillers, eyelash extensions, consistent spray tans, and consistent hair extensions and dye jobs. She has no plan to stop having surgeries: "It's worth every penny to look like this. I feel happy and secure. I want to age gracefully and when the time comes for me to have a facelift, I won't hesitate to get one."

CULLED FROM COSMOPOLITAN

4 comments:

  1. Shebi this is what rocks her boat? Oya na! I'll just worried any the side effects of these repeated botox injections she's getting. May her payday not be a pain-day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sha don't spend your kids college funds on surgery

    ReplyDelete
  3. She needs a refund. She doesn't look like Barbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look like Barbie for her children so she wouldn't pay TV subscription? Please don't say it's for fashion sake

    ReplyDelete