Tuesday, March 22, 2016


Popular Yoruba actress, Taiwo Aromokun has revealed her marriage to her Holland-based husband, Olayemi Abimbola has crashed.


Taiwo who relocated back to Nigeria from UK with her twin boys a few weeks ago, made this big reveal in a recent interview.

While also stating that the most important things to her now is taking care of her two kids and concentrating more on her job, the actress said she made a great mistake going into the marriage.

According to her, "I am no longer in marriage. I made a big mistake going into that marriage and I have realized my mistakes,’ She said.

The actress whose marriage was reportedly in trouble said, "I am not ready for any relationship for now. You know what, I still believe in love and I am advising ladies who have found true love to hold on to it because it exists but for me. I need to concentrate on my work and my talk show which will be coming up possibly in May, 2016."

Taiwo got married to Ogun of Holland on December 26, 2012 at the Ikoyi Marriage Registry, Lagos. She relocated to U.K. shortly after the wedding where she had her adorable twin boys,Jade and Jamine.


The actress was reported to have been thrown out of her London flat last month with her twin kids over unpaid rent and has been living from hand to mouth as the man she married abandoned her.

7 comments:

  1. These men keep forgetting that you can divorcing your wife doesn't mean you have to divorce your children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish her the very best as she finds her feet again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish her the very best as she finds her feet again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. God will always be der for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's sad her marriage ended, I was hoping she lasted in it, cos she left her career to settle down. She was of the era of "my proposed man must be living away(abroad)". I wish her and those adorable Princes well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sad! She will bounce back i believe, it's just a matter of time and handwork.

    ReplyDelete