Friday, March 18, 2016

Sex While A Being Plus Size




I have never been ashamed of my body, I always make sure every guy I have ever dated fell in love with my body, mind and soul especially my soul. In order for them to be in love with my soul, they must be in love with my body and nothing is as beautiful as a man who finds you absolutely irresistible and your body confidence becomes easier.

Your body is a wonderland and it shouldn't be explored by anyone who can't love, appreciate and accept it.To ravish a woman is to feel the scent of her, the taste of her skin and make passionate love to her that would blow her soul away and she will kneel down and thank the gods of sex.

No matter how small or big any woman is, she has a right to feel good and enjoy sex. You can get the best sex by doing the following:

Stop worrying about how you look, always think positive

You make things weird when you worry about your looks and switching off the light makes it awkward. Do not hide your gorgeous body, Both of you should explore your bodies. Show off your undulating belly rolls, your gapless thunder thighs, and your jiggling jowls. When it’s time to fuck, crank the lights up to maximum and show off your stuff without shame or guilt. 


Switch up positions to keep from getting tired
There are no specific sex position to enjoy, you can do it all and enjoy it all, Settling on one position will make your sex boring. You don't want to be fat and boring

We big girls love fore play too

similar lines is erotic massage, which puts you in your body and feeling great about it- what better way to turn your lover on than with some scented massage lotion or some warm massage candles? Or you can blindfold your lover and use an ice vibrator or some chocolate body paint to explore their skin… it’s all about reassuring them that you find their round bellies and thick thighs sexy.

Learning to love yourself naked
How many times have you hurriedly ran past the mirror?Stand in front of the mirror often and do it NUDE! Each time, find one thing you love about you. Soon you will love more of yourself to give the best of yourself to your partner. Sexy and confidence equals a great time in the bedroom. Great love making equals great love. A love that is greater for yourself and your partner.

Playing with Sexy toys – It sounds kind of taboo but toys are great for when you are learning about your body. How can your partner please you if you do not know what makes you feel amazing?
Dressing sexy – How can you feel sexy and confident if you are not dressing the part?

The facts are that confidence comes from accepting you as YOU are, loving yourself like NO OTHER, and loving your body like no one else can. You DO NOT need anyone’s permission to do so.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for ds Sparkling. Always being self-conscious about my body but I'm starting to love my body and see it as a wonderful part of me,taking better care of it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this write up...I ve never been ashamed of my body...in fact I love everything abt it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this write up...I ve never been ashamed of my body...in fact I love everything abt it...

    ReplyDelete