Friday, March 18, 2016

Mr. Kogberegbe honored as the Ambassador of Lagos State Polytechnic




"It all started with a piece of idea that ran through my head to give back to my alma-mata in a very creative and competitive way. And God blessed the little idea beyond my imaginations, turned it to a big deal... Aside from the success of the event, I Mr.Kogberegbe and Jaiye Kuti were conferred the Ambassadors of Lagos State Polytechnic, What more can i ask for! Baba lo'un soun gbogbo. I am greatful to the most high for the success of the first edition of "Thinking out of the box" "Sounds of Lagos" script writing competition. My sincere appreciation goes to the rector of the school Mr Samuel Oluyinka Sogunro who made his office and arms open to receive us, the former registerer Princess Adetope Kosoko you are indeed a mother. My brother and mentor the PRO of Lagos State polytechnic Mr.Olanrewaju Kuye God bless you for being there always. Also to everyone who contributed and participated in the event. The entire board of School of communications, Mass Communication department, the Lecturers and students. Not forgetting to mention Steve Anu Adesemoye my "blooda" from another mother, above all kudos to Creative Village Productions team USA/Nigeria ‪#‎Laspotech‬ ‪#‎Lagos‬‪#‎tetiaryeducation‬ ‪#‎ambassadors‬ ‪#‎success‬ ‪#‎greatful‬ ‪#‎giveback‬‪#‎mrandmrskogberegbe‬ ‪#‎laspotechikorodu‬ ðŸ˜ŽðŸ˜‡ðŸ˜‡"


No comments:

Post a Comment