Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Father Mourns The Death of His Daughter On Facebook (Graphic pictures)


She was stabbed to death by unknown persons who broke into their room about 4 am today. She is Miss Rachel Oduru, daughter of Dailyman Oduru. She was 100level Arts student of NDU Amassoma. May her soul RIP.









Rachel's Father

'I've tried all i could,but d pain just can't go away......my sister is gone,i wud Neva see her again,ohhhh i didn't know d last fone call we had on 20th wud b d last tym i wud hear ur voice,it was around 12:11am n by 5am,u were no more... Rachel,Rachel i feel so empty,d tears keep pouring out of my eyes......truly my sister is gone." 
Oduru Oyintarebi (Her brother)


3 comments:

  1. Ds is so sad. May her soul rest in peace nd console d bereaved. Amen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is heartbreaking. My condolences to her family. May this beautiful young girl RIP :(

    ReplyDelete