Sunday, March 20, 2016

Designer Tejumola of Teju Pretty Involved In "Dress Claim" Scam Scandal

An angry customer – Atinuke Adekola the event planner behind 180 events , has brought fashion designer Tejumola of Fabulous By Teju Pretty under fire on social media by calling her out over a dress she claimed she made for Milen Magese for the just concluded Love Like  a Movie 3 .
According to the Atinuke …..from @atinuke01 – "So anyone that knows me knows how patient I can be when it comes to doing bussiness with people I always feel things are best ended on a good note but this right here has to be the joke of the century.So I ordered a dress from a so called instagram fashion designer @tejupretty @fabulousbytejupretty and I got the shocker of my life.I went to her page and saw an outfit she claimed she can sow.We agreed on price and I sent her the cash.Lo and behold I saw the outfit, this babe succeded in turning an english outfit to a traditional attire I was lost for words.I returned the dress back and asked her to please make the dress I ordered as what she gave me wasn’t it at all unfortunately I dnt ve a pic of the dress.After about 3weeks this babe hadnt sent the dress back.Different excuses daily.It was obvious the babe couldn’t sow the dress so she discouraged me from sowing the dress saying the dress wasn’t all that and am wondering why did you put the dress on your page if it’s not all that.Anyways she finally sent the pic on the left and said she could sow it.So we agreed but I ordered it in blue. First of all this nuisance made the dress in green without informing me and only told me yesterday when the dress was to be delivered.You can imagine my surprise when I saw the dress on the right was what madam so called fashion designer sowed.Worse part this idiot @tejupretty had the guts to tell me she went out of her way to please me and the dress was perfectly made that even her friends saw it and said the dress was very lovely at this point it dawned on me that @tejupretty must either be high on coke or she is just plain stupid with a terrible IQ.I mean how can this dress be perfect.Please people dnt fall into the deception of pictures uploaded @fabulousbytejupretty is a SCAM.My dear I know you are trying to make a honest living and stop selling your P! for money but sweetheart fashion designing isn’t your calling mehn if you can defend this crap you sowed then you are mental and the end is in sight for you.Lastly may your life be as crappy as this outfit(pic on the right) that you sowed for me.You are not fit to Be called…..
Well the dress in question was actually created by Ace designer – Frank Osodi Richards for Milen for the LLAM3 event . Which was publicly displayed for all to see.
Now we are wondering why Atinuke did not reach out to the original designer to make the outfit for her or why she believed Teju made the dress after all the media around the outfit .#ourown2cents
We have reached out to Teju Pretty and await her response  .

Culled from TribeandElan

17 comments:

  1. Hmm, I had my own experience with Adewumi Yesufu. Fashion designer by fire by force. Madam fake America accent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... Were u able to sort out with Dewunmi? She was a sch daughter, i can help mediate if u dont mind. She has sewn loads of stuff for me and she did it well.

      Delete
  2. That Adewunmi woman is on my Facebook....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes o, madam Facebook ni o. Ripped me off 50k. Adewumi oloyinbo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜€ choi I cnt laugh smh

    ReplyDelete
  5. πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„πŸ˜…πŸ˜€ choi I cnt laugh smh

    ReplyDelete
  6. When I insist to people that I'm not a designer, they try to insist back. Thinking I'm selling myself short. I don't design jack. I copy other people's designs and I will rather you walk away than pretend I can do that design up there. What can fa disrespect? Frank Oshodi of all people? Now see her name being washed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. As simple as the upper torso is, she couldn't get it right. How could she have hoped to get the skirt part right? YouTube videos? I'm cackling like a wicked old witch without teeth.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is why I tell clients I don't copy other designer's work, unless it's a generic design that can't be attributed to anyone specifically. I don't mind using it as an inspiration to make a Lyza Faye version but not an exact copy.

    This is because a true designer has a vision and an expected goal for each design and he/she already knows all that is required to execute the design from start to finish, and even sometimes, we have a plan B incase the original design can't be properly brought to life, all these starts right from when it's being created in our minds, even before it hits the paper.

    So to replicate someone else's creation from just a picture is not the way to go, and a true designer will tell you they won't do it or at least just use it as an inspiration to create their own version.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just China made ooo, just like when you order a beautiful dress from China and u happen to order it from the worst ones wey no Sabi fashion or how to get the original one .
    This fashion designer isn't worth calling a fashion designer ooo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh DearπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lol at China made comment. But kai the 2 designs are different.

    ReplyDelete