Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Not Desperate For Friends


I don't know how to force anyone to be or stay as my friend. I can't be fake, its just not me. I can't be friends with anyone who can't admonish me and praise me when its appropriate. I don't need a YES or NO always friends. I need a balanced friend. If you did something wrong and it needs to be corrected, believe that I will correct you, I won't say because you are my friend I shouldn't tell you when you are in the wrong. No need to be desperate for anyone to be part of your life. I might not admonish you in front of everyone but if you force me to speak trust me I will speak.


I find it funny when people treat you like their best friend or a close confident, share all their personal problems with you, treat you like a friend and all of a sudden, they end things with you without explanation. We were never friends if we can't communicate our issues. 


Before I end my friendship with anyone over any issue, I always weigh the good and bad. What are the benefits of being friends, can I communicate with them and can we work it out. Some people forget all the good things you have done but end it with you because one situation.


So its okay, if you decide not to talk to me anyone. I was alright without you to begin with. Life is a revolving door. I don't keep grudges but I will respect your wishes not to talk to me anyone.

(Not directed to anyone in particular, just ranting)

1 comment: