Friday, April 22, 2016

THE SECRET TO MY SMILE



I get a lot of compliments for my teeth and smile. People ask what I use to whiten it even my dentist once asked what's my secret. Some people think that I had braces. I just laugh and say that's how God made it. They are perfect except for the tiny yellow stain and I got it due to a beaten I received when I was young.

My mom traveled to UK to further her studies. I was about 5 years old and was sent to live with my uncle and his wife who had a terrible temper. She got upset one day and used the water pipe to beat the shit out of me till all my upper teeth fell out. I was left dead in the compound and the neighbors called my uncle at work, who came rushing back home. He rushed me to the hospital and sent his wife packing (Family intervention and they stayed married). Once I was discharged from the hospital, it was discovered that the root came out with the teeth and there was probability that they might not grow back.

I grew up with no front teeth and years later my mom panicked and took me to the dentist for dentures but was told that I didn't need them because the root had grown and we just needed to be patient. Finally at age 10 they finally grew. I was born with a gap but it closed up after my teeth grew back. I never smiled in any of my childhood pictures. I got teased a lot.

So there is my secret to my perfect teeth and smile.

Say cheeeeeeesssees!

1 comment:

  1. Order a Sparkling White Smiles Custom Teeth Whitening System online and SAVE BIG!
    * Up to 10 shades whiter in days!
    * Results Are Guaranteed.
    * As good as your dentist, for a fraction of the cost.
    * Same strength Teeth Whitening Gel as dentists use.

    ReplyDelete