Thursday, April 7, 2016

I NEED YOUR HELP



"I am a virgin but on the 21st of Dec last year my boyfriend had foreplay with me he did not cum in me but I cant remember if he pre-cum near my vulva. From my calculation I ovulated on d 19th of Dec..I had my period on the 2nd of Jan but I wasn't feeling well,had symptoms of pregnancy such as headache,body temp,loss of appetite,pained breast(For a while but that could be because of ovulation),hard bloated tummy. I took a blood test and 2 urine test, it was Negative..The nurse then treated me for infection because I had smelly and increased discharge...while on the antibiotics (during this period I couldn't eat) I realized all my teeth were shaking and a friend said its because I didn't eat and the drugs are strong for me...To cut story short I got okay after a while but my fear is that I may still b pregnant,is it possible?


I didn't vomit or anything but I lost weight drastically..since Dec til now I have been having my period regularly but only last month was late but the nurse said its my weight loss that affected my ovulation...in the past 4 months have had my periods and 8 negative tests(2 blood,6 urine) but my stomach seems bigger and hard. I don't know if there is any possibility That I am pregnant." (Anonymous)



PLEASE ADVICE THIS YOUNG LADY AND BE CONSTRUCTIVE. THANK YOU

1 comment:

  1. It seems she wants to be pregnant by force. Lol. I'll advice she tests for STDs

    ReplyDelete