Saturday, April 2, 2016

Anja Ringgren Lovén celebrates her husband and charity's CDO ( Child Development Officer ) ACAEDF Childrens Home in Nigeria

Anja is the lady who rescued baby Hope after his parents abandoned him for allegations of witchcraft.

'My hero is the father of my son David Emmanuel Umem 💚🇳🇬 My hero is also my best friend and David´s long time friend: Nsidibe Orok Our CDO ( Child Development Officer ) at DINNødhjælp/ACAEDF Childrens Home in Nigeria  Both David and Orok was on the rescue mission of Hope. It could have been the both of them on that picture of me giving Hope water  We ALL rescued Hope 💚
David and Orok and my Nigerian team are the biggest inspiration in my life and I´m so proud of the work they do everyday to make life better for vulnerable children 
This is Nsidibe Orok´s message to the wold, and I must say, it´s the most powerful message I have ever seen!! 💪🏽🇳🇬
The other picture is David Emmanuel Umem with Hope! Simply so sweet 🇳🇬
"One Word To One World"
message from her Facebook

Anja
First capture of baby Hope


David Emmanuel Umem (Anja's husband and baby Hope)
Nsidibe Orok




No comments:

Post a Comment