Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Joro Olumofin and his made up stories


I am not really a big fan of his stories because I feel that he makes majority of his stories. This particular one pissed me off. Gone are the days guys go home to marry a "decent girl". This is a superstory!!!

The writer does not sound like someone who attended an Ivy League School, he went to Harvard and works for Bank of America not JP Morgan or Morgan Stanley, even a community college graduate would hardly work for Bank of America as a marketer. What was the writer's major while in Harvard? definitely not Marketing because Harvard only has marketing for their Doctoral program. Most Ivy League graduates don't want a trophy wife so that comment about his wife doesn't need to work so nonsense.

I will send the Olufemi guy an email, I am only 30 minutes away from New York...Lol

6 comments:

  1. I fugured they were fake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl u are in the spirit!!! I actually made a comment on that post! So fake!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never believe any of his stories.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I even sent him a mail to post and he didn't, since early March. The guy is fake joo.!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol!! I just read a story now and it seemed so fabricated.

    ReplyDelete