Sunday, May 22, 2016

Seyi Law slaps Eko hotel security guard

After the conclusion of the Kiss Daniel’s album concert in the early hours of Monday, May 16 2016, Seyi Law, a comedian, ferociously slapped Peter Ethan, a security guard working with Eko Hotel and suites, three times, Vanguradngr reports.

This allegedly occurred while the comedian was driving out and was accosted by Ethan, who was trying to inform him of an alternative route he could take to ease vehicular movement and avoid traffic. Lost for words as to why he was bullied in such a rascally manner, Ethan burst into uncontrollable tears.

But for the intervention of a few peacemakers and Seyi’s quick escape instincts, he would have been lynched by an angry mob that began to build. In an interview with Vanguradngr, Ethan tearfully recounted his bitter ordeal “I was only trying to redirect him through an alternative route which my boss instructed us on, to avoid traffic jam as guests drive out.

To my greatest surprise, Seyi Law just jumped out of his car and began to hurl abusive words at me. While trying to explain to him he just suddenly gave me three dirty slaps. This has never happened to me before, is it because I’m putting on a security uniform? I didn’t expect this kind of attitude from Seyi Law.”

Read Seyi Law's version and apology below .

I am sorryto say, Seyi had no right to slap anyone regardless of what might have happened. In a normal world he would have been arrested for assaulting the guard. Imagine if the guard had slapped him.

1 comment: