Monday, May 2, 2016

I am tired of the Tiwa and TBillz Story

The story don't tire me men! Team Tiwa! Team TBillz! I am tired of hearing about the story. People became judge, lawyer, jury,  God.

So many people have gone through this situation, some are still going through it. I went through it, I just didn't wait years to make a decision to leave. Marriage is a beautiful thing if married to the right person with honest intentions. I am strongly against speaking ill of your spouse especially when there are children involved. Marriage is to be enjoyed not endured (not all situations can be endured). They should continue everything from now on in private

I wish both parties best of luck. I pray God brings peace to their lives. I pray especially for the children involved.

Abeg let's go to the next gossip!

No comments:

Post a Comment