Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Nollywood Actress Toyin Aimakhu Serving it Hot!!!







I love this makeover done by The makeup Maestro Segun Gele and here is what he had to say about the actress

"NEW CELEBRITY CRUSH ALERT!!!!!!!

Can I please BRAG about this Talented Young Lady @aimakhutoyin OMG! Talk about being Down to earth, Humble, Respectful, jovial, fun loving and tolerant! I have had the opportunity to come across quite a LOT of Naija Nollywood Celebrities/Actresses and I must say Toyin is Totally a different breed; action they say speaks louder than words! From a Very Humble background you can tell with HIGH MORALS and Dignity! I hope others can Emulate her or at least Pretend to Emulate her good side cus I know some of you might not agree with me! But 1st impression they say goes a very long way and I must say I OLUWASEGUN AKA Segungele is Very Impressed!
In this Collage you are seeing the Many Faces of Toyin Aimakhu right after her makeup was done!

Not for a minute did she tell me what or how she wanted her makeup to look; neither did she complain about a single thing through out the session!
Let's Talk About the Hair!!!!!!! 1st thing I told her was that My Wife would love the Hair!!!!!!! Cus I loved it sooooo much as I had not one or 5 people inbox or text me about the hair asking if it's the same worn in some other pix but I wasn't sure! Asking if I styled it and I said Yes! Even my wife Said she loves it (as in will like to own one) so pls @aimakhutoyin send me info about the Hair."

Crédit Segungele


No comments:

Post a Comment