Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Broda Alaigboran story ( Stubborn Brother's story Part 1)

The pastor's wife decided to play cupid and introduce me to an eligible bachelor in church. Here I was a fresh graduate making six figure income and wanted to meet a male equivalent of myself or a better version. I got dragged to church by mother who felt that I needed to try the church brothers.

I finally agreed for the pastor's wife  (Mrs Okafor aka GG- God’s General) to introduce me to this guy in church, he was the head of intercession department.  They pray and intercede on behalf of everyone, prayer warrior. He was a janitor at the general Hospital. I agreed to talk to him over the phone.

The conversation was boring!!! I think I got bored once I heard what he does for living and his income and let's not forget his accent wasn't helping. I finally met him two weeks later in church. He DEFINITELY wasn't my type. I couldn't get over the 3 different complexions residue from bleaching! I couldn’t believe it.  Mommy GG told me to over look it and get to know him. I tried my best but all I imagined was what our babies would look like.  Haaaaa God forbid!

Where is my dream man? The Ken to my barbie?

Imagine my surprise when I got a message from a sister in church telling me to back off because he belonged to her.

#chroniclesofdatingchurchbroda

#fictionalchronicles

#inspiredbymyimagination

No comments:

Post a Comment