Friday, October 21, 2016

Buhari's kitchen comment! "Don't mind all these women activists, they're all hypocrites," divorcee tells Alibaba

A woman who is separated from her husband in 2005, due to peer influence. W is not in support of Aisha Buhari's interview, saying those supporting her should find a house for her if her marriage fails. As shared by Ali Baba

A very successful businesswoman, with her hands in different pies, sent this whatsapp message to me and today I received it from 3 people. One guy who is married and 2 ladies. I know one of them is separated from her husband and the other is a high court judge. The one that is separated, added this, "Ali, don't mind all these women activist ooo! Hypocrite ni gbogbo won.
The lady that caused the initial friction between my husband and I, before other things now led to us living apart, she is still in her husband's house Oo! I left ******* in 2005, going over 10 years now. The things that that woman fed my ears, and me ode, acted upon, is not up to half what her husband has done.
She made me believe that ******* was following one girl in Midas bank. And I we both went to harass the lady at work. Ali, We heard she went to Skin deep, at La Fayete Mall. We went to block her. It was crazy. Now her own husband fathered 2 children, from 2 different ladies. She did not leave Oo. Before I could know what was happening I decided to revenge to spite my husband.
That's how it now my own ended. In the end Sef, my husband had nothing to do with the girl. She was his godfather's babe. Now that MRS Buhari has talked anyhow, let all those praise singing her, find a house for her ooo. Because, if Buhari is like some men I know, it is finished. Greet your wife for me"

No comments:

Post a Comment